Carousel Pyramid with Four Horses
The large Christmas pyramid with the four magnificently hand-painted horses is one of the largest and most elaborate pieces in our entire range. With its unusual shape and colour, it is based on a colorful fairground carousel. It is definitely the eye-catcher on the Christmas table and a great gift idea! Such a pyramid often accompanies the recipient for a lifetime.
The tea light pyramid is particularly safe in its function. We use commercially available tea lights with a diameter of 38 mm. Four tea lights are already included. The impeller, which is connected to the base plate by a metal rod, is driven by the rising heat of the candles.
As early as the 18th century, Christmas pyramids were part of the Christmas decorations in churches in the Ore Mountains. The special construction of the Göpel factory served as a model. This is what shaft hoisting systems are called, in which the mined ores are conveyed out of the pit using horsepower or water power. Even today, the pyramids of the Ore Mountains (Ore Mountain: "Peremett") with their warm candlelight and their regular movement create a cozy atmosphere. And they still fascinate children in particular with their small figures and colorful scenes.
Below we would like to give you some hints and tips for use:
- Make sure that the glass storage is always clean. During transport and storage, the glass bearing must be relieved with the piece of cardboard provided. You can lubricate the glass bearing with a drop of oil before the Christmas season.
- To prevent the axis from bending, please always store the pyramid upright. Storage must be frost-free and dry so that the wood does not warp.
- You can clean your pyramid with a soft brush. Please do not use water or other cleaning agents.
- Please place the pyramid on an exactly horizontal and solid surface. Check that the moving center section runs freely and easily. The room should be free of drafts.
- Danger! You should never leave the pyramid unattended during operation! There should be no flammable objects in the immediate vicinity.
We manufacture the complete pyramid from sycamore. The colors used contain particularly high-quality and lightfast pigments, which guarantee lasting brilliance and luminosity. They are certified according to the strict DIN EN71 guidelines for toys, and are naturally non-toxic and resistant to saliva.
Brilliant colors, flawless workmanship and a high level of craftsmanship complete the valuable wood into a hand-made, small, unique piece of Erzgebirge folk art.
You will receive an original miniature directly from the Ore Mountains. As a manufacturer, we guarantee you the quality of this high-quality wooden art.
- Kind of tea light pyramid
- Occasion Christmas, birthday, table decoration, moving
- Width 260mm
- Height 260mm
- Length 300mm
- EAN 4260645840331