An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.... thankfully with this awesome Doctor's Kit from Plan Toys, your little one will have no fear of the doctor's office. Role play as a paediatrician as you check your sibling's heart rate, or as a veterinarian as you check Spot's ears. Introduce your child to the tools a doctor uses and the purposes for each as they pretend play. This is a great set for boosting confidence and helping children gain knowledge of medical equipment, so that they'll start to see a doctor's office as a less scary place.
- for ages 3 years old and up
- set includes a stethoscope, blood pressure monitor, thermometer, syringe, reflex hammer, and red cotton carrying case
- great for developing fine motor skills, scientific and anatomy knowledge, communication and vocabulary skills, and imagination
- 3.15 x 8.46 x 5.71 inches
- crafted from sustainable rubberwood and cotton case
- organic colour pigments and recyclable packaging
All products use water-based colours, e-zero glue & recyclable packaging.